- Experienced CEO of technology based companies.
- Former President & CEO of RFID Technology company Sirit Inc. which was successfully sold to Federal Signal in 2010.
- Former President & CEO of Psion Teklogix, a leader in rugged mobile computing solutions.
- Senior executive roles in a number of IBM divisions including Software, Large Scale Computing and Networking Systems.
- Received Electrical Engineering degree from Ecole Polytechnique, Université de Montréal
President and CEO, Blue Spark Technologies, Inc.
- Investment Principal and one of the four general partners since the inception of SunBridge Partners in 2004.
- Co-founded the venture capital firm Equitek Capital in 2000.
John C. Morley
- Elected President and Chief Executive Officer of Reliance Electric Company, a manufacturer of electrical and telecommunications equipment and systems in December 1980, a year after Exxon acquired Reliance.
- He retired as a Director and Officer of Reliance following the acquisition of Reliance by Rockwell International in January 1995.
- For 23 years prior to joining Reliance, Mr. Morley held numerous executive positions with Exxon Corporation, including President of Exxon Chemical, USA and Senior Vice President of Exxon, USA responsible for refining, marketing and logistics.
James M. Petras
- Managing Director of Capital One Partners, the parent of Early Stage Partners, since 1993.
- Involved in virtually all of the transactions of Capital One and served as Chairman or a Director for many of its portfolio companies.
- Formed Cleveland-based Wolfensohn Ventures, L.P., a $50 million investment fund in 1988.
Cecilia A. Cruickshank
- Private Investor.
- Retired from Cruickshank Capital Management founded to serve high-net-worth investors and private foundations.
- Successful record of portfolio out-performance over more than three decades.
- Chartered Financial Analyst.